Great weekend need to brag

taylortotmom

Friday night I took my kids to the fair (so they could ride the rides) and we spent about 4 hours there- which is a huge amount of time for me to be upright, walking, and keeping up with two very excited kids. We had a blast. I took two liters of fluid before we went and all went well. Saturday, my daughter and I were in the beauty pageant and had to be back to the fair (for the pageant before 1:00pm). Well, we got there shortly before 1:00, did the pageant, and the kids and I did a food and games night at the fair. So, this means YESTERDAY I was up and about AND well for....... 8 hours!!!!!!! I cannot remmeber the last time I had a stretch that long without being symptomatic. I am thrilled. We had such a good time. Today, we are going to take it easy and refill all my fluids. But, the past two days made up for my past two months of feeling so, so terrible. This weekend was a gift without a doubt. I wanted to share it with those who would understand how huge of a deal this is for me. Thank you!

Carmen

Yeah Carmen!!

that is great.. I am so happy for you and your family!!

great news.. its so great to hear of good days from everybody.. its a real mood lifter!!

BIG HUGS!

LInda

yippee! i am SOOO happy for you (and for the rest of the family).

thanks for sharing with us...it's always great to hear the good stuff too :P

:) melissa

Thanks everyone! Autumn and I are still wearing our tiaras around the house. What a hoot! I can't wait to see our pictures (we had matching dresses for the pageant). But you know, looking back I honestly don't think I have had an eight hour stretch of being symptomfree in YEARS. Really. Definitely not the past three years. Wow- how can I take anything for granted after realizing this? We live a hard life girls (and guys) don't we- but even so, life is good.

Carmen

hehe .. at least it makes us appreciate the smaller things in life B) (which may not be the small things afterall)

Now whenever you look at the tiara you will be able to remember the day! you can always put it above your bed or something so you can wake up to it when you are not feeling the best.

Carmen,

Wow! What a great time you had. Glad it was so good. That is really nice you and your daughter could enjoy the pageant together.

It brightens my day to hear of such a great day for you.

Tracy