Any Young People On Here?

surfgirl14

Hey guys. I am just curious to know if there are any young people on here like teens 13-21 years old. I haven't seen many on here. I wanted to get a group togather around this age to meet up with eachother. I know it is harder for us to get togather due to many of us not driving and relying on our parents. I thought it would be cool to get a group togather where we can meet eachother and our parents could meet other parents who have kids with these illnesses. Again just curious and thought it would be cool to meet others around my age ... I am 18 years old. ^_^

My son met many kids with POTS at the Mayo Clinic Pain Rehab Clinic in October. They just all met up here at our house for the last 4 days having a good time. They came from 4 different states. It is a very good idea to get the personal meeting and support from each other. They ranged in ages from 15 to 18.

I hope you have success meeting other kids, it has really helped him to know other kids going through what he is going through.

Christy

ok cool.... I would love to meet up with people around my age.

I am not sure where everyone lives around on this site but I live in Charlotte , North Carolina. I was wanting to do something where we all met up, but I need ideas on where we could meet up at? ... I am really intersted in doing this it would be great to have a group of ppl close to my age that is going through something similar to me or even the same :)

I live in Virginia. But we are coming to North Carolina for a week this summer for our vacation :). How far away is Duck from where you live?

I'm eternally 18 but my body age is 52 but I feel all of 152. In my mind - I'll be 18 forever. Still like to do the things I did when I was 18 . . . body just won't cooperate. I've had this illness since I was about 8 years old. Long time to deal with it. Hope you younger ones are one of the fortunate that out grow it. But, I'm here to tell you . . . you can survive it and HAVE A LIFE ....despite it.

Issie