Need prayers and positive energy

Dawg Tired

Needless to say I am nervous to the max. This has taken me just shy of 2 years to reach this point. I am SO glad I applied just a couple days after I was no longer to sit upright at work anymore. At the time I applied I was still in the "denial" stage where I hoped a couple weeks of sleep would "cure" me. I figured that when I got better I would just drop the claim. I am SO glad I didn't - it would have set me back even more!

So, here I am, just a day away from the long-awaited hearing. I am taking my Xanax on a regular (3 times a day) basis to keep me evened out. My lawyer says I have an extremely strong case but even so - I am ready to jump out of my skin!!

Thanks for letting me vent - I needed that!

Focus on positive thoughts, relaxing images and know that God will take care of you. Sometimes I force myself to laugh out loud or smile when I'm feeling down or anxious. It makes a world of difference. You are in my prayers. May peace and joy be yours.

Gayla,

I'm sure everything will go just fine. It sounds like the attorney really thinks that too. You will be in my thoughts and prayers and I will wait to get a report from you tomorrow!!! I am going through the same thing right now but I am in the "early stages" of the disability process. I'm sure I have a long way to go.

Try not to be too nervous, just think, this thing could be over for you and you will finally get your disability!!! :)

Positive thoughts are coming your way and please let us know how it goes!

Hugs and prayers

Thanks so much, everyone. I really appreciate the support this community offers! I will tell all Tuesday when I get home. We have both been so stressed for so long that we decided to take a mini "vacation" following the hearing.

The hearing is going to be in Springfield, Missouri; it is only about 45 minutes from Branson, Missouri so we are leaving from the hearing and going down to spend the night. My sister sent me some money last week and told me to do something fun with it - this is what I chose. There is a motel down there with an indoor pool and rooms are only $27 a night - so we are going to go relax!

I've been there. I am so glad I got through it. In order to get an earlier court date I took the option of traveling to another city, 3 1/2 hrs their and back. 2 hours just for the hearing. I don't know if it made a difference for me or not, but I had a reprsentaive with me. She had done my evaluation for SSDI originally.

Let us know how it went.

Blackwolf