Dizzzzzzzzy

I feel like the room is moving around me and I feel off balence!

Sometimes it's so bad I feel like I'm going to fall over. When this happends

I always feel pressure behind my eyes...like they just got punched or something

Both. Sometimes off balance and dizzy. Cant nod my head to much in agreement in a conversation or I get woozy. Then sometimes i cant walk straight. Then other times I do get vertigo. Sometimes even vertigo while lying in bed. Especially if I have had a glass of wine (and I dont mean the whole bottle) at night with supper. I think it is because it dehydrates me but sometimes I just want to have a glass with my husband.

mary'

I'm more like light headed, but the other day I was really dizzy. No head spins though, but it felt close.

I'll have balance issues if I push myself too far------------I'll feel off center, and the floor feels like it's moving, and it comes on very suddenly. This has been going on since I crashed with my POTS.

Maxine :0)

I am lightheaded and dizzy on a regular basis,I have horrible room spinning occasionally,but it is terrible. I've had to go to ER a couple of times because of it. When it happens ,I can't stand at all and have the dry heaves,that don't stop til I get IV's and anti nausea meds. I now have phenegran ,it does help. Pat