Surgery Again

AJVDK

I wanted to drop a line and let you all know I been thinking about you all. I had been having a hard time lately. In fact later today at 1:30pm I am having surgery again. They will be placing a Hickman line this time in my chest in order for me to get me meds. I am up to infusing 5 times a day now, with all the abx. I am hoping this line will work and be the last time I have to have surgery. I always have a hard time coming too in recovery. Last time it took almost 4 hours to get me to come to. Lets hope this time it goes better! Also thanks for all the support this year, it?s been really nice to have you all here for me!

Take Care!

Amy

Good luck with your procedure Amy!!! Maybe they could infuse you with some coffee in the recovery area :) (just kidding, of course!). Get well quickly... Nina

Amy,

Thanks for letting us know what is going. I will certainly be praying for you this afternoon as you go into surgery again. I hope that things go well and that this will be the last one for a long while. When you're up to it, please let us know how things went and how you're doing.

Hugs,

Rachel

Thinking of you and praying for you,Hugs Pat