Dizzy Dame!

DancingLight

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!!

You kinda messed up my surprise by mentioning that our birthdays were only two days apart, silly goose. I noticed that on the calendar and was so excited that we had birthdays so close together! We just keep finding these similarities! And I wanted to surprise you at midnight tonight with a bday wish! So, it's not quite as much of a surprise now, huh? :ph34r:

Anyways...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LAUREN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

You are a wonderful friend, person, writer, and DINET member. You are such an asset to this forum and to my life.

I've so enjoyed having you in my life.

I hope this year will be a year filled with answers that, ultimately, result in healing.

Let this be YOUR YEAR!!!

This is my prayer for you.

I hope you have a wonderful bday--any special plans??? My bday was amazing (will try to post under my topic tomorrow or friday!), but I tell you I am so wiped out and still have unopened packages and cards b/c I have no steam! So, I guess I'm having an 'extended' celebration!

Love and Hugs,

Emily

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Birhtday Lauren!! SO very glad that you had a "good" b-day.. sorry im late on chimming!!

you mentioned moveis.. so im gonna throw this one out at you.. have you seen the break up yet? or click? I saw them both and they arent bad.. click was pretty funny!(with adam sandler) funny guy...

again happy b-day!!

Big hugs

a fellow dizz