Off topic... need to send good thoughts

Oh Nina! I have been out of town for a few days so I just now got back on. Best of luck to Steph and her baby girl, I will put her on our prayer list. I just had a great-niece born at 30 weeks - she is doing surprisingly well.

Stephanie, her husband, and her little girl will continue to be in my prayers. I'll tell ya, the NICU units have come so far over the past 10 yrs. They can do amazing things for those little ones. Every one that I have come in contact with have outstanding Dr's and nurses and are always on top of things, one step ahead. I'm sure she will be a little fighter! Please let them know they have lots of people praying for them, and you hang in there too!!

Keep us posted!

Thanks everyone. We spoke with the baby's daddy today. Everything is the same, which I suppose is good.

I forgot to give all the specifics last night...

She was born 1lb 7oz, and was 11.5 inches long. Tiny! She's in a humidified tent, intubated, and recieving i.v. through her belly button. They were pleased that they'd been able to give her mom the steroid injection series, so the baby's lungs went into rapid maturation. As I said in my earlier post, she did try to breath on her own, but needed assistance. No changes in status today, which is really a good thing.

Still no name. Stephanie didn't want to take phone calls today...and so we did not call...and assumed that meant visiting was out. We really want to see them, but we're waiting for them to give us the okay first.

I love you guys! Nina :)