Welcome Everyone!

Michelle Sawicki

Welcome to our new "chit-chat" forum. :rolleyes:

We've moved a couple of appropriate posts over here to get things rolling. We've also totally revamped the forum rules, so take a look at them before posting.

New Forum Rules: http://dinet.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=4636

Have fun!

Michelle

thanks for setting this up.. i think it will offer all of us to get a chance to know each other then in a potsy sense!! thanks! :rolleyes:

Edited by dizzygirl

Hi, I would also like to say thanks for adding this part of the forum!! I think it's great that we are going to be able to learn more about each other, other than the POTS stuff...it's nice to know more about the people we get to chat with.

M, M and N!

HOLY COW! Everything looks great and just thinking about how long it took you all to get this set up and organized makes me think I need to lie down for a rest!

The new rules look great as well as the new forum (and I like the name 'chit-chat forum'). I know it takes so long to write out that sort of thing and set thigns up and I wanted to say THANKS, as always, for all of the work behind the scenes.

I hope that the new forum will achieve what you and the rest of us were most hoping for--the community feel that we want. I also hope that with the extra forum things will still be manageable for you, the moderators.

I think one thing that is going to take some getting used to for me is decided where to post a topic or reply and realizing that if you move it...it's just to keep things organized...and I'm not in trouble! :huh: I have trouble with that guilt thing as I know others here do too! ;)

THREE CHEERS FOR THREE GREAT MODERATORS AND ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK!

Emily

This is exciting. More than a year in discussion--and a few weeks of tinkering (Michelle I bow to you, Tinkering Master :huh: ), and inumerable emails and PM's between moderators. Contented sigh... ;)

Nina

ps. I really like the fast reply button too... just noticed it today.