Approved!

many congrats lisa! thanks too for sharing your good news with us :)

B) melissa

I was pleasantly surprised when I got approved first time too. But they sent a Dr to the house who took my blood pressure and watched me (try to) climb the stairs- just seeing that was enough for the guy- there was no way they could deny my ill health then.

It is good that the condition is being acknowledged and recognised.

I think what helped me most was the fact that I had extensive and detailed medical reports from Dr Grubb, Cleveland Clinic, a local EP doc and my family doc. I think I had most every test run known to man lol. I got copies of all of my medical records prior to filing, so I didn't have the additional wait time while SS tried to collect med reports. I was also very detailed on the fuctional abilities report when telling about my limitations. That was very hard for me. I have always been a very stoic, hard working, no complaining type of person so it was very difficult for me to tell what I can't do, I felt like a whiner while I was filling it out....but it was necessary. I also made the main focus be the arrhythmias and the hypovolemia and the symptoms caused by those. If you have any questions when you start filing, email me and I can give you some examples of how certain things were answered.