happy holidays to everyone

blackwolf

just thought i would stop by and wish everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

i'm sorry to be away so long but my recovery from surgary has been slow, one step forward and two back. :) i'm sure many of you know what i mean. it has been painful and difficult. i have developed new symptoms(difficulty swallowing is getting really bad) and have had to rest so much after the easiest things i used to take for granted. walking is better, most days, and i have less pain in my chest, though it is still there.

I'm sorry so many of you are having so much trouble and i hope that over the holidays you get a break from symptoms and have a good time.

blessings to all,

blackwolf

Blackwolf,

I am so glad to know you are hanging in there. Surgery certainly takes its toll on us.

I am sending healing thoughts your way. Thanks for wishing us all a happy holiday. I hope your holidays are filled with lots of love and laughter.

Thanks for checking in.

Gena

Guest Mary from OH

I've wondered how you were doing, but figured maybe I'd missed it. Been having a rough time myself. I'll pray that your recovery gets easier and that 2006 brings us ALL a healthier New Year!!

Healing thoughts your way!! B)

thanks everyone! B) i'm glad to hear from so many of you.

i'm waiting for a follow up mri on the 5th of January(yipee-not!) and an appointment that afternoon. will find out then if physical therapy is in my future or if i have to wait longer. i am ding most of my old stretches and light weighs again, but i find i am slower and have to spread it out over the day to get them all done.

i'm having two new troubles that are going to change my mri from just the surgical area to including my neck. i'm having extra pain in my arms and extra swallowing trouble. my surgon is already on vacation, but his PA and my neurologist have been in touch and are keeping me in the loop.

again, blessings to all, and thanks for all your prayers and healing thoughts.

blackwolf