Wheelchair Ramp

Ernie

Hi everyone,

Well I have a good news to share: I finally have my temporary wheelchair ramp. My sister and her friend came to build it on Saturday and my best friend painted it today. It is very beautiful. The colour blends in with my house and we hardly see it from the sidewalk. I am so proud of it. I am so glad that I have a good sister and a good friend.

I had not been using my wheelchair for the past 4 weeks. I can't wait to go out again!

Thank you all for your support and help.

Ernie, I am so happy for you. Ironically, after your ordeal I saw in our local newspaper about an agency here that's sole mission is to build ramps for those who need them. Congratulations- I bet you are going to be busy for the next few days!

Carmen

Ernie!

Thanks for the update...I was feeling badly that I didn't get a chance to write on the original thread....so, am glad I am able to this time around..

I had been wondering what you were able to work out.

That is GREAT news! I love that they painted it to match your house and everything...

Now...you'd better get out and about before it gets much colder there! :ph34r: It was in the 60's here today! Wow! Perfect trick or treat weather for the little munchkins!

I am glad you will be able to get out and about again.

Hugs, Emily

Voulu faire ceci pour vous Ernie ! Je SUIS SI HEUREUX votre soeur et ami vous ont aid? ! Et peint aussi ? GRAND ! ! J'aime l'audition au sujet de vos voyages ! Espoir vous pouvez comprendre ceci ! :D:D:D

Grandes ?treintes ? vous, et beaucoup plus d'aventures ? venir -- jusqu'? ce qu'il refroidit trop ! Je vous parlerai bient?t ! Je suis juste si heureux ceci peut ?tablir pour maintenant, et d'autres ?br?ch?s dedans -- et esp?rent que vous combattez

toujours avec le gouvernement pour obtenir la rampe permanente que

vous M?RITEZ !

Puits fait mon ami canadien pr?f?r? ! Salut ! :ph34r:;):D:)

Steph

Thanks girls for sharing my victory!

Now I will be be able to concentrate on other stuff, ie finding the miracle pill!!!!!!!

Hi Steph,

That is sweet of you to write in French. You made me laugh, smile and cry. Yes, I will continue to fight for my permanent ramp. I also need an elevator in the house.

I didn't know you speak French!

Love you all.

Girl go see if you can get some speeding tickets with your wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy for you. Just KNOWING that you have the option o leave your home is a big emotional issue..............Hugs Miriam

hip hip horray :)

i'm SO happy for you...

isn't it amazing how "little" things (but not really so little) make such a difference in our freedom & ability to get around? i know that's the case with my parking now being improved at school.

enjoy :D

:) melissa

p.s. my years of french made me feel smart as i could read steph's post...hehe