Cordless vacuum so easy !

dancer65

@dancer65 Thanks for sharing - yes, I am one that really suffers from both vacuuming as well as mopping the floor. One room takes me a long time, with many needed breaks in between. I do it once a week and it is all I can do for 3 days. Mind you - that means people will probably not even EAT on mopping/vacuuming day! Mothers day is long over, and my birthday isn't until November, but will keep an eye on any sales ... 

37 minutes ago, Ashc said:

but I guess some things are worth it.

@Ashc - my frugal brother, a starving artist who lives very simple but is content doing it, once gave me good advice: the two things you want to splurge on are shoes and a mattress, but of both you only need one. Well, I think a cordless vacuum may just belong on that list as well ...

Pistol I totally agree with your brother ! 
I have been  using vacuum for a week . Very impressed how much easier life is , funny how a vacume can make a potsie  so happy 🤣
It’s great not to get the cord and the cylinder stuck around furniture.  The  wand angle adjusts so I can clean under furniture without bending down, so no posture change problems It coverts to a hand held so stairs  were really easy . Wish I had invested sooner,  I have used it daily, our very elderly cat molts constantly . 

@Nin 

12 hours ago, Nin said:

What i love about these cordless hoovers the battery runs out after 30 mins so you can't over do it because it runs out on you! 

HAHAHA!!!! Only someone with POTS will appreciate this logic!!!!! I totally get it!