Endoscopic Unltrasound tomorrow

Hi Friends,

Just wanted your prayers tomorrow. I'm having another endoscopy tomorrow. It's to do an ultrasound on a little lump they found in my stomach. They have told me that it's probably a begnin fiborous type nodule, but they have to rule out cancer. Just one more thing. It's alwyas one more thing with us isn't it? At least I'll get some IV fluids again!

I also have an appointment with and endocrinologist to check out my thyroid and hopefully do a few tests on the adrenals. So you probably won't hear from me for a few days as I'll be pretty wiped out from these appointments. If there's any news to report, I'll be sure and get it to you.

Well, thanks for your prayers and friendly thoughts.

~Roselover

I wish you the best of Luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you. At least you can enjoy those fluids! :rolleyes:

Roselover, my fellow crafter, 'doer', lover of life, etc, etc...

You have become very dear to me in such a short time on this site...please take care of yourself as much as you can in between all of these appts. I know how absolutely exhausting it all is! We'll be here when you come back. I, too, was gone almost all week and don't I hate it when I miss so much here on the site!

And you are sooooo right! It is alwyas something with us isn't it????

I hope the test goes smoothly, that the other appts. are helpful, that the IVs 'pump you up' for the test, and that they find nothing to be concerned about! :)

Sending lots of good thoughts your way...

Emily

Thanks for asking for support. I've prayed for you this evening and will remember you tomorrow. -Deb

You are all so special to me - thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Just a quick note to tell you it's NOT cancer! Hurray. Will write more later as I am so grogged out....slow as molassas in January... as my grandmother would say.

Test went well, don't remember it, keep asking husband to review it each time I wake up. That's a good thing - I didn't really want to remember it.

Love you all,

~Roselover

hip hip hooray! thank you for posting roselover!

for being so groggy you did a pretty good job forming sentences to post! better than i seem to be doing on my dopey drug these days! :angry:

i'm glad that the test went smoothly AND that you don't have cancer. all in all, that sounds like a pretty good test, as far as these things go, ya know? :o

i'm so glad that you posted just to check in...rest up and we'll see you soon!

and, i already taught corina that slow as molasses in january idiom, so you'd better start working on some new ones. man, i'm sassy today, i hope you are laughing at me! whew! look out! love, em

Roselover,

I should already be in bed because it's almost midnight here, but I wanted you to know that I'm REAL happy for you that you don't have cancer!!!!!!!!

I hope you'll have a nice rest now.

It was so great reading about the molasses, now that I know what that means!!! But now Emily gave me trouble with the "sassy" word. Do you think you can help me out???

Love from the rainy and cold Netherlands!!!

Corina

sorry that i didn't get to send visable thoughts your way (via a post) before today, but when i read your post this morning you were in my thoughts & prayers today and i am absolutely THRILLED to hear your good news. and thanks so much for fighting through the grogginess to let us know.

many congrats!

:-)melissa