Peppermint tea - helps stomach

yogini

Does anyone  drink peppermint tea?  I don't even like tea, but I was offered a cup and accidentally discovered that it helps my stomach issues so much!   I was in a flare for a few weeks of pain, bloating and constipation. I get these from time to time and I have to eat very bland foods for a few days to clear it up.  The tea did the trick and I plan to drink it regularly from now on!

For me coffee (no sugar) works as a boost like you mention Nemesis. I have changed my diet to very low carbs (cut out all refined sugars) as my bloodsugars got out of control. I'm not diabetic but using sugars makes my levels get too low (like 2,6 ie). The symptoms mimic my POTS symptoms but I can tell it's low blood sugars as esp my legs get really weak. I'm telling you as perhaps it may be low blood sugars for you too?

I utilize peppermint tea as often as I can. really helps me with any kind of bloating and, as long as I don't take to much in volume wise, it helps with nausea as well. glad you have found something simple to help! A little thing here and there can really help sometimes.

2 hours ago, corina said:

For me coffee (no sugar) works as a boost like you mention Nemesis. I have changed my diet to very low carbs (cut out all refined sugars) as my bloodsugars got out of control. I'm not diabetic but using sugars makes my levels get too low (like 2,6 ie). The symptoms mimic my POTS symptoms but I can tell it's low blood sugars as esp my legs get really weak. I'm telling you as perhaps it may be low blood sugars for you too?

Yes all refined sugar cause me low sugar blood and it i eat refined suger while my blood sugar is low i have a terrible hypotension

I use one teaspoon of honey it's ok only if I'm not at hypotension

2 hours ago, corina said:

White sugar make me vomit instantly