ANY WAY OF MAPPING WHERE WE'RE FROM?

Wow Shelby, I remember that mall so well. I think there was a little woolworth's there, when they still existed. I can't believe how small this world is sometimes!

Corina, I still have all the books too, and plan on reading them to my g daughter when she gets just a bit older. I feel like I have a pioneer spirit too. This is a great thread because even though I live no where near you Shelby, I can picture where you are, because I was there. It brings back lots of memories of my grandma's molasses cookies and my grandpa's white owl cigars. How funny, in a sweet way.

When I thought I was going to be accepted at Vandy, my husband mapped it out so we could go to all those places, since I was going to be there anyway. But then I got rejected. Sigh. So someone must visit them for me and tell me what it's like. morgan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone,

I am from London, England and I'm 31. I would love to hear from anyone from anywhere especially if they are around my age. I get soooo lonesome with this condition!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Persephone, you've really started something with this post, I can't believe the amount of replies and the amount of plb