Anyone Else Feel Like Pots Builds Up To A Point In The Day Then Improves?

Sometimes it's that way for me, too. Seems to coincide with the childrens bedtime - they go to bed and I suddenly feel better. lol. Joking aside, I have clusters of days like you descibe, but it's not how it always is. I've wondered if it has anything to do with my cortisol, or something related.

Not for me. I could wake up feeling good and start to feel bad or the other way around.

I seem to hit some sort of a wall around 3:00 p.m. and then sometimes I'll get a second wind in the night time and not be able to go to bed until around 2:00-3:00 a.m. Then I usually sleep till about 8:00-9:00 and get up and start again. It's not enough sleep - but, my body just won't let me have any peaceful, restful sleep. It's very frustrating. Then you're tired the whole day. I've tried going to bed earlier and my mind won't turn off. So, it's really no use, unless my body and brain are ready to shut down for the night. LOL

My day usually looks like a bell curve. The low parts of the bells are the low points of my day, morning and evening. I start to feel decent around 10 am and start going back downhill around 2 pm. Noonish is usually the peak of the bell and I try to plan most of my "must do" activities around this time.

Rama, my symptoms are bad from about 8 am to 1pm and then start improving to where I feel my best at about 7 pm. Like you they build all morning and peak around noon. My take on this is that it has to be related to hormones.

My take on this is that it has to be related to hormones.

I agree, hormones flux thought the day, usually peaking in the morning for some. Could be we have dysfunctional hormones but our bodies each handle the response differently, that's what accounts for the variability of symptoms among us at different times. I wonder if you put our hormones on a bar graph and monitor them all day would would it look like a musical Equalizer (http://equalizer.seebyseeing.net/) :-)