Just Wanted To Brag

GingerA

I just wanted to take a minute to brag on my sweet boys. I am always on this sight whining about how bad things are but yesterday I got a great surprise. I had told the boys the I wanted to start walking again but they were really against it because they were afraid of me getting away from the house and getting sick. So while I was resting yesterday they made me a trail in a small wooded lot beside our house. The lot is only as big as a house lot but we bought it a few years ago so no one would build right next to us. I had never thought of the lot being useful but thanks to the boys it is my personal nature walk. They even made "seats" from logs along the pathway! Now I can "walk in the woods" and still be within shouting distance of the house.

Awe, That's got to be the sweetest thing I've ever heard of. And they put in benches for you to sit.

How thoughtful.

When my dd was little, we'd have little surprise parties just for the two of us. Complete with plastic wear, hats, cake, party food, etc .. Later I learned that she called these " I love you" parties. I was just doing it to add some excitement to our lives but I love how she interpreted these.

She recently told me that she really missed out on having a relationship when she was younger

and now that I'm feeling better and can stay awake, speak clearly, etc she's looking forward to getting to know me. : ) She was only two when I got sick. That was 22 years ago.

• 1 month later...

Awwww, making memories, children are so creative and loving! Lucky You, enjoy each and every day with them. Try to always make happy memories into all of your days.

• 2 weeks later...