Anyone Else On No Meds?

HopeSprings

oh I can only wish, the side effects of the stuff im on at first were unbearable but thankfully after about 2 months all side effects went away or at least became bearable! I wish I didnt have to take 14 meds a day! :(

Me .. I've been experimenting with hydrocodone for extreme lower back pain recently but that's new for me.

So far so good. I was getting to where I didn't want to stand at all much less go anywhere.

I just don't do well with meds. For example, the last time I took benadryl and klonopin, I couldn't stand still for any length of time without falling over. I totally failed the rhomberg within seconds and with my eyes open.

Skelaxin made my right eye wander. A neighbor told me cause I just thought my vision was off.

Neurontin caused halucinations ...

I can take a large variety of supplements tho ... Tc ... D

Hi,

I am not on any meds.

I was scared off after taking 1.25mg bisopromol for 2 weeks and then finding it took 2 weeks and lots of pain and adrenaline rushes to come off it for the TT.

Have started to take 2mg valium if i have an adrenaline attack.

I have a string of symptoms which are intermittent but which i mostly manage so am not sure which to take tablets for.