Doctors Make Me Sad

Man, I just wrote you this long message about how I can relate, etc but it got deleted. Basically, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry and I wish you to feel better. If only I had a dollar for everytime I was told I should see a psychologist or take some xanax or things of that nature, its very demeaning. I've had doctors tell me they've done all they can do for me. That to me, is giving up on the patient. Why do they have such disconcern? I don't know. It's lke everyone is in a rush, to get you in and out of their office. No one wants to dig deeper, to really listen and do everything imaginable to get you feeling half way human again.

Hi housewoa.....take heart and know that God will be with you and take every day as a new one with opportunities to pick yourself up and rest in His mercy and healing. When my days are awful I have hope in that and I get through. And it's not in vain.....I look back and see that I am getting better, thanks be to God!

• 2 months later...

I get so frustrated because I can go to ER with a true medical problem ( low potassium ) and still leave with the diagnosis of anxiety.

They all take one look at what everyone else wrote and because they cannot identify anything wrong I have been labeled now with anxiety.

I feel like I have been marked for life.

I think most of us here understand that feeling. It is terrible when you are so sick you can't get out of bed but there is no reason to go to the ER because they don't know what to do with you. That's what happens to me. Just keep telling doctors how you feel and be firm! Its your body. You know when something is not right! Hang in there!