BIG news: The bracelets have been ordered!!

MightyMouse

Hello again everyone--I thought you'd like to know that I formally ordered the bracelets today :) I'm so excited and I can't wait until they arrive and are ready to distribute!!! I'll be sure to fill you in as soon as the box gets to me. Hurray, we're getting REALLY close now :wub:

Huge thanks to everyone who contributed in any way to the project, both finacially and dontations of time and thought.

Nina

Nina,

I'm so excited about the bracelets. I was talking to my husband about it today and I'm making a list op people who I want to give a bracelet to (is that correct english? :) ). I'm really curious how the bracelets look and I think I will feel very much part of our POTS-family. Can't wait to order them and can't thank you and everybody else who worked on this enough. Good luck,

Corina

YEAH YEAH YEAH!

Nina you are so great!

I can't wait to get them and to get people to order them. I am going to send an e-mail to all my friends and family and ask them to please buy one, that it would mean a lot to me! And of course I just can't wait to have that symbol of all of us being in this together! I am just so happy that they are getting made!

Yeah :P yeah :D Yeah :D

Did I say Yeah???:unsure:

Stacey :-)

:D one big giant sigh of relief and happiness :D The info cards were ordered today, so everything is rolling along. Now, I just need to figure out how to set up a webpage that lets folks buy this stuff :unsure::P

NIna

corina,

your posts are so good you would hardly ever know you didn't speak english as a FIRST language! it amazes me...you are even able to pick up on our slang and strange ways of saying things...or even to figure out POTSy...very impressive! you go girl!

stacey,

you deserve something to cheer you up!!!!! i am glad that this is making you happy....and i am so glad you got the ball rolling on this project.

i think i am going to be broke just buying Dinet stuff for the holidays! hey, i like one-stop shopping!

emily

p.s. uh-oh michelle....we could have started sometihng bigger than we realized...like, hmmm....a DINET store??? with DINET shirts??? ooohhh...the wheels are turning...and probably your brain saying...whoa! too much work!!! eeek! sorry! don't want to overwhelm you! that wasn't the intention! it's fun though to see so much spirit and energy devoted to promoting DINET's mission, you know?

emily

You really had me laughing with that last post, Emily! :unsure: It's great that the wheels are turning...who knows where all this will lead us...? I love that the things we are doing are bringing us together and educating the public all in one. Many thanks to all of you who have shared ideas with fundraising and on the forum with each other. You guys are great! :P

Michelle

Guest tearose

Nina, I'm trying to catch up from my "time away" and I'm also excited about these bracelets. I can't seem to find any mention of what they will cost. Did you post that yet? I want to start budgeting for my holiday gifts. thanks, tearose

we haven't yet decided upon price--I have to wait until I know the exact final costs for everything (bracelets, shipping supplies & cards). However, it will definitely be under 10$ for a bracelet w/ 5 info cards included (before postage).

We'll definitely post all the specifics as soon as we know! Nina