Vision Problems..fuzzy..out Of Focus

None of my docs have found an answer for this, 'cept more sleep and trying to minimize eye strain (with my glasses). I have weak eye muscles that tire out easily so most days, I can't see well at all...

Me too. Same problem - no real solution. Docs tell me I have 20/20 vision yet after a bad day it's on with the readers to even be able to make out words on the page. Sometimes just closing my eyes for 10 minutes or so will help. Or eyedrops may buy me an hour or two. But usually when my vision starts fading, thats my cue to call it a day.

That happens to me too...but when it was really bad, my Dr and I realized it was being caused by one of my anti-arrythmic drugs. Many meds can cause vision problems. It often doesn't happen right away either but is cumulative. I had been on this medication for two years before it started affecting my eyes - it had built up. My Dr. said it was starting to cause neurological issues and took me right off of it. The problem resolved itself - other than the occasional issue I believe is due to POTS. Might want to double check your meds if you're taking any just to be sure..

While I don't have much to help with this, I too experience the vision problems. I had made the connection that when my eyes feel "bad" I also feel bad. Not only do I have the vision issue, but I also feel pressure like behind my eyes at times. I also have the Adies pupil and my sight is worse in that eye. The eye dr. said it was because I have near sightedness and farsightedness in the left eye. My eye dr said to increase the magnification of my reading glasses to see if that would help, which may help some but as someone else said, rest probably helps the most.

On the days that I'm really feeling bad, especially overtired, I get this type of vision. After a couple nights of poor sleep, I was exhausted yesterday, but had to do a few errands and had a doctor's appointment (that turned into a two-hour soiree). My vision was very poor. Things looked 'surreal' and I couldn't focus on anything. I definitely should not have been out driving, but sometimes you have no choice. I hate those days. :(

Jana