Has Vit B Helped Anyone?

I was thinking about takign a B-complex because i have heard vit b may help.... I tried it once and i think ti caused my heart to race but it could of been what i ate so i might try it again. Has VIT b supplements helped anyone here? I have a B-50 Complex i ordered.

Vit b has changed my life! Folic acid (one in the b-complex) is used to treat symptoms similar to POTS in over-trained athletes. Heart palpitations and standing tachycardia is also a symptom of B deficiency. I started taking B just incase my problem was really a deficiency (it wasn't) but it DID really help me. It helps with my energy levels and I think it helps a little bit with palpitations/tachycardia, too. But it helps with energy a LOT.

I vote to try it again!

Vit b has changed my life! Folic acid (one in the b-complex) is used to treat symptoms similar to POTS in over-trained athletes. Heart palpitations and standing tachycardia is also a symptom of B deficiency. I started taking B just incase my problem was really a deficiency (it wasn't) but it DID really help me. It helps with my energy levels and I think it helps a little bit with palpitations/tachycardia, too. But it helps with energy a LOT.

I vote to try it again!

that is great i think i will! i doubt the vit b gave me palpitations since it treats it, it was probably the food. My multi has a decent amount of VIT b but no where near the B-50 i got to try here.

I took a prescription strength supplement of vitamin B for a while and then we tried vitamin B shots... neither one helped at all. My pcp said that generally unless your body has low levels of vitamin B, taking any sort of additional supplement of it does not make a difference, I figured it was worth a shot anyways.. but no luck.

:)

HELLO, I take b complex that i get at walgreens 2 for 1 sale as i swear it's calming. i was also told by the 1st neuro that i needed b12 injections 1@ monthly. they give me a burst of energy. someone along the line told me the injection breaking of the skin it's self will make one tachy. why? i don't know. :)

my sister sells a blend i really loved mixed with herbs that super relaxed me, but i couldn't afford them after the nice gift she gave me for Christmas ran out one time. i wish everything was free, don't you? B)

bellamia~

I think it's worth a shot. Once I started taking B-complex regularly, I noticed an improvement in my symptoms. It's a good supplement for nervous system health just in general.

It's not a dangerous group of vitamins, meaning your body will get rid of any amount you don't need. I would recommend looking for a product with very few fillers as you might be sensitive to an inactive ingredient in the pills.

Just my 2 cents! :)

Kristen

Guest tearose

I needed to supplement folic acid due to low blood counts from irregular shaped red blood cells. I do fine with this.

I had horrible reaction to b-complex from day one! It brought on incredible migraine headaches and nausea. I went off and tried again and the same thing happened. I cannot tolerate the b-complex.

I take both a multi-vitamin and B-12. I just started on the B-12 about 2 weeks ago. So far, I haven't been able to tell a difference, but it certainly hasn't made me feel worse. My PCP and neuro thinks it's worth a shot, so unless it causes bad side effects, I'll keep taking it.

Peace,

jana