Some Good News For A Change!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around lately, I have been doing really great! It started a couple of weeks or so ago, I can't really remember, when I felt better and decided to build a firepit. I had a bad episode, and thought that was the end of my good health, but it wasn't! Just a minor setback. I am remodeling my laundry room, kitchen, and going to lay flooring in my livingroom!!! I do still have some symptoms, which would probably would seem severe to someone without pots, especially if I overdo things which I am doing pretty much every day. But to me the symptoms are nothing compared to "my normal"! I also have had swollen feet and legs a lot through all of this, which I never used to have problems with. But all in all I couldn't be happier. I am hoping this will last. I felt faint and strange for a few hours the other day, and got real panicky thinking oh no, that was it, it is coming back. But it passed, and I was able to get back to having a life!!!

My husband and kids have been sick with flu like stuff, so I am REALLY hoping not to get that, because I have a heart valve that leaks and I heard if you have any of that kind of trouble and you have flu symptoms you should go to your ER right away. But so far so good.

I hope everyone else can have some great days like this. It is like getting a health present!!! If you don't see me a lot it is because I am still doing good!

Just wanted to share some good news for a change!!!

Suzy :)

Such good news Suzy! Thank you for sharing your joy and giving us hope. I pray that your improvement continues.

~ Broken_Shell :)

Suzy~

I've been wondering where you've been. I'm so happy that you're feeling better and able to do so many things! Way to go! Are you still going to come down to Phoenix/Tucson to see the doc at Mayo or visit family in Tucson? I would still like all of us to get together and talk. Shoot me an email and we'll talk.

Cheers,

Jana

suzy,

i never really got to know you, but i wish for your all the best.

i hope and pray what ever you are doing, it's going to

last. :) and if you figure it out let us all know. by the way

i'm BellaMia from Boston, Ma. hoping to meet others in the area.

take care~

Bella :rolleyes:

WHOOO...WHOOOOAAAAHHHH~!! ENJOY~! YOU deserve to feel good...no matter what.. no matter how long.

Hope your family is getting better!! THanks for sharing the GOOD NEWS!!!

Warmly, Jan

Thank you all for your support and encouragement through the good times and the bad. I am still going strong, but today was a hard day. Just hoping it's a speed bump! Especially because My entire kitchen is tore up! It would be really hard to take the disapointment of feeling so much better to land back on my butt again. Jana, I will write you about Phoenix tonight.

Does anyone know if it is common for feet and legs to swell? I know I was told not to worry about my heart, because my feet were not swollen...well now what? ;)

Suzy