Happy Birthday To Corina!!!

DancingLight

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Corina! Happy Birthday to YOOOOUUUUU!!!!! :blink:

Aaaaah, yes it's my beautiful singing for you all the way sent from PA to the Netherlands! :( Good thing it's only via the internet or you'd have a headache.

Corina, corina, corina....what to say? You are one of the dearest, kindest, sweetest, most thoughtful people with a spirit that shines so brightly despite all that you go through. You support others year after year, day after day, offering always, kindness and wisdom.

Thank you and may you have a very happy birthday.

Love,

Emily

thank you so much dear friends!!!

as we returned from our vacation this last weekend, i decided to celebrate my birthday a few days earlier. and had such a lovely day!!!! we were in italy and stayed in a little bungalow at lake garda. my "birthday" there was one of the best ever. the weather was lovely, we had breakfast with presents and after that we made a trip by car (we have a van) around lake garda. it was so very beautiful!!! we stopped at riva and torri del benaco for a little walk (i was in my scooter) through these villages with their beautiful italian houses and buildings, little harbours and eat an italian icecream at the lakeside. when we came back the boys got pizzas (i wasn't well enough to eat "" out") and we enjoyed eating in the shadow of the bungalow. i was in bed after that and felt so very grateful to be able to have such a lovely day together with my loved ones.

i will try to put up some pictures as soon as i'm up to it for you all to enjoy, but that might take some time!

again, thank you for thinking of me, do know that i've been thinking about you guys too, wishing you would all have the opportunity AND the ability to make such a trip as well.

love,

corina :)

Guest tearose

Oh, Happy Birthday Dear Corina!!!

I think you should keep celebrating!

May this year bring you continued improving strength, many joys, good health, more time spent with your loved ones, more vacations and prosperity.

lovingly,

tearose

Dear Corina ,

Happy Birthday to such a lovely person and I'm so pleased you were able to enjoy your birthday in such a wonderful place .I'll be in contact via post soon .

Lots of love Ami

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Corina,

glad that you had such a nice birthday in Italy. We were in italy at the same time and my daughter celebrated her 12 th Birthday there too. I am so thankfull that everything went well and that i could manage somehow. You know what? We stayed near venice, only a little distance away from where you stayed.

I wish you all the best and hope you are well.

carinara