I Got A Kitty

dizzygirl

hi i want to post a picture of the kitten i got.. dont know how too? can someone help me with this? thank you

Hi Linda, here's a post that tells you what to do... and if you don't have your own webspace to host the pictures, you can use a free site to host them for you. I use photobucket, but there are other free image hosting sites too.

http://dinet.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtop...l=post+pictures

ok i hope that this works!.. here is my baby kitty i named him gorgeous george....he is 10 weeks old.. and is very cute! and so loveable abd sOOOOOOOOOOO playful.. i just love him! he such a love bug..

254802658.jpg

he is allready very very spoiled....i feel like i haev a small furry shadow..LOL.. adorable!

yes he does have very long whiskers.. you should see his kitty mommys whiskers (whistling)))))).. he is my buddy... a little snuglgle bunny or kitty.. he keeps my company... and makes me laugh...he's awesome.. I love my baby boy!

i named him gorgeous goeorge well b/c he is gorgeous!!! and goerge b/c of curious george th monkey.. george is SOOOOOOOO curious about everything and he is fearless! crazy little hairball..cats are gerat.. well all animla are but im partial to kitties!