Ny Meeting

sandy

Hi everyone.. I am trying to get people with any form of dysautonomia to meet in person in the NY area. I posted on a few sites, and if everyone is in agreement we will probably meet at a Starbucks that is at a convenient location for all. Please post if you are interesated in being apart of it. Any information or suggestions would be appreciated :lol::lol::lol:

Guest tearose

Sure sandy, I'd be interested in attending. Where were you thinking? A starbucks NY city?

Just let me know what you come up with. I am sure you'll have at least six of us who have talked about this before but never managed to get together!

best regards, tearose

Hi Tearose and mom4cem, So far there are 5 of us who are interested in meeting. I am just waiting to hear back from one of the girls about her availability. I work full time but am off Sat, Sun, Mon... What are your schedules and times you would be free to meet?? We need to meet at a Starbucks that is convenient for all of us to get to. Feel free to email me with your info on what is convenient for you and where you would be able to meet. Someone suggested Queens, which works for me..I live in Nassau and I know others live more towards the city. I'm really hoping that this will work out for us...

Hi! I would love to meet with all of you also - I live in NJ, but could take the Express Bus into the Port Authority and meet you all in Manhattan somewhere - Even though I do not post often, I check the website almost daly and have lived with having POTS, gastroparesis and Epstein Barr for over 4 1/2 years now and it would be so helpful to meet others in person that experience what I do on a daily basis, without thinking we are crazy. Good night! Beth