Aireborne, Emergen-c, Vitamins

Jacquie802

Hi just curious if anyone takes Aireborne, emergen-c, or any type of vitamins...Ive been getting colds alot and was looking into trying one. The vitimins I would like to take a daily one....any ideas?

Thanks,

Jacquie

I take a whole bunch of vitamins and supplements. I take them because of my mito diagnosis and overall they haven't helped me to feel any better but I haven't gotten a cold or anything since I started taking them. I take a lot of supplements as well, but for vitamins I take a bunch of B vitamins, vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin D.

~Elle

I love Airborne- I think I've taken it twice and it's been great. I don't usually take Emergen-C for colds, but sometimes when I'm more fatigued than usual for a bit of a vitamin boost. I take a multivitamin regularly, and I can't say it absolutely helps, but it certainly can't hurt.

I'm just a little curious about what is exactly in some of the stuff, i.e. Airborne, etc. because I know some of it has herbs in it that shouldnt be mixed with certain meds, etc...

Hi Jacquie,

I've never tried Aireborne or emergen-c. But I do take a multi-vitamin everyday. The vitamin doesn't make a huge difference, but I do notice that I feel a little better when I take it regularly. And every tiny bit of extra energy helps!

The best vitamins to get (from my experience, and from what I've heard) are found in health food stores, or in the all natural section of a grocery store. It is best to get one that is 100% natural and doesn't have preservatives. The vitamin I take is a Women's multivitamin that also contains an added digestive enzyme blend and dehydrated vegetables.

Hope you can find one that works for you.

Rachel

Guest tearose

I love the emergency-C and find it gives me a fast wake up feeling. I like the berry flavor.

I use a daily vitamin and feel better after staying on it for a steady time.

I know nothing of aireborne. Is it for stuffiness?

tearose

Airborne and Emergen-C are wonderful! They taste great too which makes it so much easier to take. I know a lot of people swear by it. Sometimes my stomach gets a little irritated if I drink too much of the Emergen-C so will take breaks from it at times, but does seem to help fight off virus for the most part.