How Many Of Us Are Unable To Work From Pots?

nikigrl8883

I've had periods where I couldn't work and during some or most of them I had to stay home, in bed or Hospital

and periods like now, when I can...

But I need some rest from time to time and I?ve had days that when arriving home from work I have stayed in bed for hours before feeling better.

Furthermore, my housework and bathing are a nightmare. :unsure: Unable to cope with it.

I cannot dance, play, sing ... :blink:

Hey, thought i'd add my thoughts.

I'm in my second week at college and i have managed - TWO DAYS! well done me! have got such severe vertigo now that i am in bed where i have been all week - the doctor now says that i'm having panic attacks because my lips are numb when i move!!

So in answer to your question i don't think i can work, have been out of work for 3 years and i can't see me going back unless this all gets better. oh well what fun!

bebsx x x

I have a job that has flexible hours and lets me change positions. I teach at the college level, so the only time I have to be upright is when I'm in front of students. I do a lot of computer work, and just have to keep moving. I recently got a fancy, comfy recliner for my office which I use when I'm reading, grading, meeting with students, or just not feeling horizontal. I also use a scooter if I have to go more than 5 minutes on foot. Right now I have ADA status which means that I'm entitled to "reasonable accommodations."

I was able to be a student for many years, because of the flexibility in schedule. But the last quarter I was in school, my attendance rate was 10%. Yes, I mean 10% attendance, not 10% absence.

Right now, I'm unable to do work or school. If I get a little better, I might be able to work, say, 10 hours a week on a sedentary job close to home where I could set my own schedule.

spike

i work part time at a local hospital and do fairly well with it. i doubt highly that i would be able to work full time and am looking into partial disability at this point. i would scream if i couldnt work at least part time so i dont know how the rest of you do it. sorry it's so rough for all of you. i didnt think there were so many people on this forum who flat out cant work at all. hopefully soon some of you, hopefully all of you will be able to physically feel as though you can hold out at least part time work.

i would scream if i couldnt work at least part time so i dont know how the rest of you do it.

I scream. A lot. B)