Too Young For All This

So as if dysautonomia, and the blot clotting in my legs last month were not enough... now my tonsils are so swollen that they are making me choke!!! Have a doctors appt. in a little while, missing yet another day of work.. that I am not getting paid for. I am only 25 I am going to end up in a nursing home by 30!! Sorry just needed to vent and I can't speak b/c I have marbles in my mouth :D

- a very very frustrated and sick staci

hey stacie,

sorry to hear you arent feeling well. hopefully it is just a virus that'll quickly resolve. i know how you feel. i have been sick with some wierd throat/chest/head cold or something for like two weeks and i, too, am off to the docs in a little bit to see what the HECK the problem is.

feel better and hang in there...

Hey there Stace, i feel for you! I remember when my sister had to get her tonsils out at 23--she was absolutely miserable!!! I have to say though, that she did feel lots better in the months that followed--and having them out made it easier for her to sleep at night without choking and also eating wasn't painful anymore.

I hope they figure out what's going on with you and that there's a simple solution.

Nina

Hi,

If you get infections frequently you might want to see and ENT if you don't already. They ended up taking my tonsils out years ago, because I got severe infections. Now, I barely ever get sore throats!

Jacquie

Hey Staci,

I hope your doctor's appointment went well and that you feel better soon. I know how frustrating it feels to be so young and so sick. I agree with what Jacquie wrote, if you are getting this frequently see an ENT. I had my tonsils and adnoids out when I was 15. I've had maybe 2 or 3 sore throats since.

Take care and if you need to talk you know how to find me!

Alexia