Help!

Steph,

Are you now able to get the Epogen? If so I will be rejoicing with you over the good news!!

Take care and thanks for keeping us updated on your situation,

Lisa

Guest Julia59

Steph----so glad you said you were going to the media! It's a shame it took all this stress to get your epogen shots back. I didn't realize how bad this stuff can get.

I'm a little lost lately with some of this. I have never had the proper ANS testing done---I feel someones missing the mark somewhere here. I have no idea where my blood volume/hemocrit ect. is. All I know is that I can barely venture out much lately, and if I do I feel like I'm in heart failure. however, today was one of the better days----counting my blessings...........

Again----it's great to bring up the media---then all of a sudden things somehow work out---amazing isn't it........

Julie :0)

Thank you everyone for your support, I appreciate all of your nice comments B)

I hate to be heavy-handed but I was terrified about losing my health completely again. I don't think I have the fight in me anymore to make a come back like a did before so I'm just glad it has worked out, hopefully for good.

I've started getting my injections again, what a big difference.

Julia I hope you start to feel better again soon. I haven't had that much testing done but it was obvious looking at me and watch my vitals swing 3 years ago how bad I was then. I feel like a different person today thx to all of my medications and a few of my doctor's, especially wonderful Dr. Grubb for hanging in there with me!

thx

Steph