Positive Update

hello all,

just wanted to post a positive update on my condition - the last month has been great! i think we finally found the right combo of meds, and i have been almost totally back to normal. i am working out on the eliptical machine in the gym (i'll be adding weights next week), gardening, driving, socializing -- it feels like i have my life back :angry: i was really depressed from being stuck in bed and indoors, and home from work. I really like being home from work now that i feel better - lots more time to do the things i enjoy!

anyways, hope everyone is doing well....just wanted to post soemthing upbeat :(

It's always great to hear about members feeling better. Glad you found the right combo of meds! :P

Jacquie

Guest tearose

Wow Claire, this is wonderful news!

You sound so energetic and active.

Isn't it great when you can be part of the world again!

stay well, tearose

claire -

thanks for sharing your good news. it's always good to hear!

:D melissa

Thanks guys - I love reading positive updates from you all too - it gives me hope!

I am still feeling really good, I just keep overdoing it and wearing myself out. The Toprol makes me tire easily, but I figure I can deal with that. I actually had a drink for the first time in months over the weekend, and it didn't make my heart race, I wa ssoooo happy. I hope I'm able to go out a bit and socialize this summer. We'll see.

Aayways.....thanks again for all your kind words!