Travel In Airplane...

Guest tearose

Take water on the plane. Drink a lot of water. Also same suggestions as above...compression hose. You should try to do a little exercise in your seat or walk in the aisle a little. Wear comfortable pants and comfy shoes.

As for the bracelet, you can order that from DINET.

Have a good trip!

best wishes, tearose

Yes, bracelets can be purchased on the DINET website:

http://www.dinet.org/

Also, for traveling, I do drink plenty of water, and if I'm having a bad symptom day, I also may ask for either a wheelchair or to be transported by an electric cart. I dress in comfortable clothing that breathes, and wear layers so if it's hot, I can take items off and keep cool, or if cold, I can keep the layers on to stay comfortable.

Good luck with your travels.

nina

Lots of water!

HI, :)

DO YOU KNOW SOME TIPS FOR TRAVEL WITH POTS. SOME MEDICAL TRIPS. I AM GOING TO VIVIT NEW YORK, COULD YOU RECOMMEND TO ME SOME ESPECIAL PLACE? IN NEW YORK SALE THE BRACELET OF POTS?

THAK YOU FOR YOUR HELP :)

I was in NY last weekend. Did not ask for tips before I went and I regret it. You are smart. My plane ride was not good. But if I had good tips i'm sure it would have been better. Make sure you wear compression hose, order a wheelchair to travel throughout the airport. Have a good time and good luck!

Guest dionna

tell the flight attendant just in case. drink plenty of water. wear comfy clothes. be cautious of take off and landing, those are the hardest on me. remember to take your time when standing up. i fly every few weeks and sometimes they refuse to let me travel if i faint so be careful.

dionna

Guest tearose

Have a good trip!

It is very hot here in NY now but it will be cold in flight so take a warm sweater on the plane anyway!

If you are around August 6th, some of us will be meeting in NY. So check back in mid-July for all the details.

adios, tearose

Have a good trip!

It is very hot here in NY now but it will be cold in flight so take a warm sweater on the plane anyway!

If you are around August 6th, some of us will be meeting in NY. So check back in mid-July for all the details.

adios, tearose

THANK YOU FOR YOURS TIPS.

WHERE CAN I CHECK THE DETAILS? IN THIS FORUM? OR WHERE? I AM INTERESTING IN THAT.

HAVE A NICE DAY :ph34r: