Heat Headaches

I have noticed that I get more headaches in the summer. Being out in the hot weather is sure to bring on a headache for me, usually leading to a migraine.

Part of the problem may be the sun, as my pupils are always dilated (weird, I know). But i do wear good quality polarized wrap around sunglasses that help a lot. But the heat just GETS to me and causes that headache that ruins the rest of my day and probably a few days afterwards.

Another friend of mine gets headaches when the weather is cold, but that makes more sense b/c when you're cold you shiver and your muscles are tense. That seems logical to me. But in the heat? Why do I get headaches from hot summer days?

Anybody else have this problem? Any suggestions?

I get them too, and it tends to coincide with lots of nausea... this isn't recent though... it's been my whole life. I have pretty nasty memories of throwing up places with massive headaches in the summertime. Pretty much the only thing that helps me is getting COLD, and maybe gatorade.

Since the weather has been getting nicer out I have been getting headaches. It's not very hot yet, but once the warm weather comes, more symptoms start to come along!

Jacquie

The heat is always worse for me.

I have migraines all the time, but heat is a big trigger for me.

I have problems with the sunlight and my eyes as well...double wammy!

Amber