Date Tomorrow!!

Jacquie802

Hi,

So I have a date tomorrow night. I think we are just going to watch a movie or something but I am very nervous...Since I have been sick which is like 3 years so far I have not really gone out much esp. with guys...Anyone have any ideas to help calm my nerves??? Thanks!

Jacquie

Jacquie!

That's so great that you are going out on a date! My advice is just enjoy getting out and being with an interesting person. I find my spirits are lifted so much when i just get out in public.

As far as staying calm before the date, maybe take a relaxing bath with candles and relaxing music? Spend some extra time on makeup or put on some lotion...anything extra special that makes you feel pretty.

And as far as the date goes...relax and have fun...if you feel symptomatic, maybe you can joke around about it depending on your comfort level.

Most importantly have FUN!

Kristen

Let us know how your date went..... have fun...!!

For our date we ended up watching 2 movies at his house, but we didn't watch them really we talked the whole night, basically from 10pm-7am...He actually seems to be a really nice, sweet guy which is hard to find these days!!!!

My stomach probs went away kind of (not the nausea, just the going the bathroom part), so some of it was basically caused by nerves...

So all in all it was a great time! :)

Jacquie