Out and About!!

Sue

Its been a while since I have gone anywhere "ALONE", but boy I was needing some time out lately. Well they opened a new Kohls store not even a mile from my house, straight shot there and back. It took me about thirty minutes to get my nerve up, but I drove there, parking lot was pretty empty, parked close and went in.... BRAVO.. Managed to buy myself two pair of pajamas (my usual outfit of the day. lol ) and two sports bra's. Noone in line, YES, purchased my stuff, drove home and cried my eyeballs out. WHY??? who knows. I have some real emotional days sometimes. But I am very content right now. oh and with new jammies on.

((Hugs))

Sue

Good for you for taking the courageous trip out. This disease robs us of so many things. I think crying is very understandable. We have learned to not take anything for granted- even a trip to the store. So, enjoy your new jammies, and may you have more and more days of venturing out.

Carmen

WAhoo!! you go girl!! gotta love new pj's!! they are SOOOOOOOO comfy!! I'm proud of you!!

and as for crying.. you are entitled to it my dear!! consider it a victory cry!!

Hugs

linda

Well its Sunday, been up since 3:00 a.m. Exhausted, lightheaded, the usual, I knew I'd pay for those two "great" days. But you know what, I'll take two good days and five bad everyweek....

((Hugs))

Sue

I feel lucky after hearing that alot of you can't even drive. Then again if I didn't feel well I would take it easy

so maybe I'm no different?? Not that I want to go any where when I cant even lift up my own legs to walk out the door.

But I don't think it's that bad for me. I feel safe to drive and I stay home and take care of my children. I also take care of a freinds child three times a week. (Although I usually want a nap after his dad picks him up.)

Most of my symptomes are when I stand up, or if I lie on my back and do situps. But even though I usually have symptomes everyday, I think they are mild. (I push myself pretty hard so my mild might be different from someone elses)

I've had days that I felt that I was going to faint and I had to crawl on the floor to call for help, but those bad days were triggered by exersise. As long as I'm careful I've had more good days then bad.

Sometimes I think that maybe I don't have pots but I think that's the part of me that still doesn't want to accept that I have something so permenent.

I'm glad that everyone finds the positives in this forum and I wish everyone good days.

Amber