Good news to share!!

Sue

Hi everyone,

Everything is always so gloomy so thought I would share a little good news with you. My daughter Kelly works at PetSmart and is the youngest cashier there. She is 18, going to college full time and working part. Her boss asked her to stay after work tonight he wanted to talk to her. She figured she was going to get fired, alot of places just don't want to keep college kids because they have to work inbetween their classes and it changes every semester. so theres a lot of scheduling conflicts.

He told her, he was very impressed with her work attitude, the way she was with the customers, her attendance, etc. Lots of compliments. On top of that a secret shopper had come into the store, and was playing a highly strung out customer, being very picky about what was in the cat food she needed to buy for her cat!!! Kelly just happened to be the one working with this lady and scored a 30 out of 30 points!!! She gets a bonus for that but then her boss says He wants to make her his "head cashier"!!!!!!!!!! She is so excited and of course we are very proud. Her only concern of course is the other workers. Especially with the fact that she doesn't work full time and she feels there are probley other people who would feel they deserve this promotion more then she does. But regardless of what she decides to do we are excited for her. Feels good when someone notices the hard work you do.

Amen to something happy in this house!!!

((Hugs))

Sue

Aww that's great news! And I think that's pretty cool of the boss to notice and appreciate her hard work!

Congrats to your daughter.. It's always nice to hear good news!

Jacquie