Does anybody itch when symptomatic?

bamagirl

I have horrible itching, only on my scalp. It started when I started the Midodrine. I also have extremely dry skin now. Which I had slightly dry skin before, but now it is horrible. Vanessa

the midodrine def makes my scalp itch. I have candidais(sic) which is a yeast imbalance in gut which causes me to have Rosacea on face (among other things). It itches terribly if I have been "bad" and eaten a lot of bread or sugar. Told dermatologist about the connection I made and he said it is one of the triggers. There is a cortisone cream I put on my face when it starts to get red and itchy. There is a hydrocortisone mist spray over the counter from neutrogena that really helps too. I never put the itchy with the pots/nmh,but it makes sense with all the mystery rashes over the years.

YES, I get the itchies!!! I have a rash on my scalp that I have hydrocortisone cream 1% for, but I haven't used it because I have to make sure it's okay to use with the Florinef since they are both steroids. I have noticed that my rash gets flare ups when my POTS is worse. I actually wake up in the middle of the night and find myself itching my scalp until it bleeds...I know gross, huh?!

Guest Belinda

Could be dehydration is your skin really dry? Mine is and then it itches even bottoms of feet..they peel occasionally really weird..I thought maybe it was because my fluid levels get low..Dunno never had this problem til recently..chalking it up to pOTS!

Belinda

Midodrine definately will create some odd and irritable itching! I started taking it just a few weeks ago, and thought i was crazy with the numbness and tingling sensation that I got especially on my scalp. But with some research, I found out that it wasn't just me. lol. :ph34r: