Happy to join the group

happy63

Hi everybody!

I am very happy to join this this group. At last I can share what I am undergoing with people, who in one way or another will understand me and give me advice. Except from my doctor and very few POTS patients I happened to encounter no one understands me when taking about POTS and its symptoms. I am suffering alone without even having someone to confort me or at least understand me when talking about not being able to stand up for a long time, terrible headaches, dizziness....YOU knou the rest.

Oh, I am happy to meet you all. :)

Amouna

Welcome Amouna

You have come to the right place. I would be lost if it were not for the support of everyone here. You can also get a lot of needed information. The people here are great, very supportive, and full of all kinds of information. I am sorry that anyone has to be here, but at least it is here, because we all know that you are not alone in this and how people dont understand what you are going through. I personally dont sleep very much at night so I get up and get on the internet and read posts when my eyesight will allow it and it really does help to know that there are people who do understand what you are going through. Vanessa

Hi everybody!

I am very happy to join this this group. At last I can share what I am undergoing with people, who in one way or another will understand me and give me advice. Except from my doctor and very few POTS patients I happened to encounter no one understands me when taking about POTS and its symptoms. I am suffering alone without even having someone to confort me or at least understand me when talking about not being able to stand up for a long time, terrible headaches, dizziness....YOU knou the rest.

Oh, I am happy to meet you all. :)

Amouna

Guest Belinda

Welcome Amouna-Glad you found this forum, I know for a year I have been trying to find someone that understood all the symptoms I was having..nice to meet ya!!!

Be;ionda

hi amouna -

welcome :D sorry that you have reason to be here but glad you found us. i still remember the first time i "connected" with others who could really "get it" and it was (and still is) SO helpful.

:P melissa