Starting to get more palpitations in my neck

Its kind of weird. The ones in my chest seemed to have died down a bit however they may have been replaced with more of them in my neck. Specifically right under my jaw in the middle is where I feel them the most. Also it happens when I am sitting down at my computer. Just wondering if anyone else experiences this. It might be because I am paying more attention to my neck but it really does feel they increased there. Any replies appreciated thx.

Hi The heart is the muscle which palpitates.  You would only feel that in the area around your heart. In other places in the body, it's just a blood vessel pulsating.  If you feel it in your neck be sure and tell your doctor, as they may want to do an exam of your carotid artery.

I agree with @yogini that you should report this finding to your physician, in case there is a problem with your carotid arteries. I feel pressure and fullness and sometimes pulsating in my left neck often and this is harmless in my case - but I have been thoroughly evaluated for this and have HPOTS, so it is a common symptom.