Pain in arm from breathing deep.

Misery loves company so I'm just posting here for comfort. I know people get arm pains and chest pains since I've been getting them for a while now. But does anyone get pains in there arms that get worse when you breath in? Please dont tell me to go to the doctor. Most of them are useless and they never listen to me and say nothing is wrong with me anyway. Hope everyone is doing well.

It could be a musculoskeletal-skeletal issue. I get pains in my arms and shoulders when I have muscle tension in my neck. I go to a chiropractor to get adjusted when that happens and it always helps. 

Just now, Pistol said:

It could be a musculoskeletal-skeletal issue. I get pains in my arms and shoulders when I have muscle tension in my neck. I go to a chiropractor to get adjusted when that happens and it always helps. 

I do the same as pistol. I do have left arm pains too. But ive been checked a billion times so no heart attack or anything. 

I get arm pains pretty often. Had them last night and right now in fact. Doctors can't figure out what it is, but I had the bright idea of deep breathing when I had this pain once and it felt like my arms were going to blow up. This the doctors understood. I forgot the reason they gave. Still didn't know what caused it, but said of course deep breathing made it worse. Basically feels like a tight band around the arm(s) that is radiated out from somewhere in the chest. Thought it might be an acid reflux side effect for a while because it was worst when lying down and felt like it was going to pop when I get the reflux feeling in my chest. The pain is always in a very specific spot that can be pinpointed. Again, no idea how or why. And now I'm realizing this was probably not very helpful.