A very good handheld fan i bought

I have really bad heat intolerance. Sitting in a lobby at the doctor is already tough. And then it's noisy and crowded and usually hot. When I get hot, my body wants to act crazy and go into faint/adrenaline mode. So I bought this fan off of Amazon. It is a dual head fan that folds up and is compact and fits in your pocket. It puts out a great amount of air even on the low setting.  It has low and high.

I did a test and it lasted 2 hours on high speed. It was still going but I couldn't stay up any longer and see how long it would really last. 

Just thought I would share. It's helped me.

Edit: to find the fan I am talking about, type this in Google and it will pop up. 

B07NS7Z9G5

How about sitting in a warm exam room with the door closed and no windows while waiting for the doc?  Not even any air movement; ugh!  I have wicked heat intolerance as well so thanks for the tip.  I  can't believe I used to be able to be active for hours in the sun.

2 hours ago, Delta said:

How about sitting in a warm exam room with the door closed and no windows while waiting for the doc?  Not even any air movement; ugh!  I have wicked heat intolerance as well so thanks for the tip.  I  can't believe I used to be able to be active for hours in the sun.

Yeah. I tried to support my wife by going to one of her appointments. When I was sitting in the room like that. I had a major episode. Thought I was going to have to go to the hospital. I layed back in my chair the best I could. Eventually I felt better. Or enough not to have to go to the hospital. 

@Derek1987 - a handheld fan is a great idea! In the past - before finding treatment - I used to get so hot in public as well, but if I had to get up to catch some air I would faint … so the idea of a good fan totally makes sense! It may have prevented a few of those "falling out of a chair faints"!!! 

Found it; thanks for posting the item # or whatever number it is - I am definitely going to try this!  It will beat looking for a magazine or something to fan myself when it gets too warm.  I can't believe how tiny it looks in that person's hand!! 

3 hours ago, Delta said:

Found it; thanks for posting the item # or whatever number it is - I am definitely going to try this!  It will beat looking for a magazine or something to fan myself when it gets too warm.  I can't believe how tiny it looks in that person's hand!! 

Yeah it's awesome and really helps me. I wore sunglasses in the lobby(attorney's office) on Monday with the fan blowing on me. Probably looked crazy but the combination really helped me. Especially the fan though. When they called me back I just turned the fan off and folded it up and put it in my pocket.