The I can't even wash dishes thread

Derek1987

45 minutes ago, potsiebarbie said:

Funny thing is we have a dish washer, but don't use it. We found that we had it clean the dishes before or after anyways. 

Have you tried using rinse aid along with your dish washing liquid or pods? Makes all the difference for me. When I had a dishwasher that is.

https://ship.kroger.com/p/051700369300/finish-jet-dry-rinse-aid-80?&cid=shp_adw_0000.ship.Delta+Ship+-+Dishwashing&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-ObWnrj63wIVHP7jBx1f3ApREAQYASABEgK-YfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

On 1/19/2019 at 10:10 AM, Derek1987 said:

Have you tried using rinse aid along with your dish washing liquid or pods? Makes all the difference for me. When I had a dishwasher that is.

https://ship.kroger.com/p/051700369300/finish-jet-dry-rinse-aid-80?&cid=shp_adw_0000.ship.Delta+Ship+-+Dishwashing&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-ObWnrj63wIVHP7jBx1f3ApREAQYASABEgK-YfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I actually may try that. Who knows? Maybe we'll get some use out of that dishwasher. 

10 hours ago, potsiebarbie said:

I actually may try that. Who knows? Maybe we'll get some use out of that dishwasher. 

I'm telling you... Your dishes will always come out clean when you use this. I learned this from my mom. My dishes had spots and food particles in it without this stuff. If this doesn't work for you, well .... I don't know I'd be shocked.

• 2 years later...

I use the dishwasher. I can load it very quickly on a good day and they come out spotless and a heated dry at the end. I can't do them by hand either unless it's just a few. I think some things have to be done by hand like pots and pans, etc. I haven't done the dishes in a long time though. I remember I used to clean the entire house, sigh, I wish I could do that again.