left arm/shoulder pain

So I asked this before but just want to be comforted since i feel like the pain is not getting better. I used to have weeks where I wouldn't get any pain for a long time. And then I have weeks like these where the pain is non stop. The pain is usually in my left shoulder/ deltoid and my left arm.  It is usally worse when lying down but i also get it standing up. Im just curious how long the pain lasts for everyone else because I have been having this pain for like a year now. Please also let me know if there is something that helps this pain. BTW the i have had all the heart tests done and they found nothing so i guess its the dysaunotomia.

When I first got sick I was having right shoulder pain. I couldn't lift that arm to lock my front door without it hurting something fierce. Chiropractic help put it where it needed to be plus cold laser therapy helped me to be able to use it again within a month. I have not had issues with it since (over 3 years). My body is a little odd. I can pull all of my joints out of socket. So body pain is pretty normal for me. It really hurts when the muscle or tendon gets inflamed. Chiropractor has always been able to get it moving so it doesn't hurt as much. 

If the pain is abnormal for you see an orthopedic so they can do tests to make sure what it is. It is possible you damaged it without knowing. Personally I never have just because it is normal and my chiropractor can usually fix it. 

Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that I have this happen quite a lot, to be honest. And, often quite badly. I regularly get tingles down my arm, too, which can be scary. 

As the others have said: make sure you see a doctor (and even a cardiologist, just to be safe), but I would wager it is Dysautonomia related.

If in doubt, however, see someone. 

Take care!