Thank You

bebe127

Hey all,

Just wanted to shout out a big THANK YOU to the group!!

You are all so encouraging and helpful! As most of you know I was diagnosed in 2009 with POTS. My dx. dr. even gave me a printout of info from this site to help me (even though he couldn't :( ) Even still, I'm so thankful and grateful to each and everyone of you who is fighting the good fight and encouraging others along the way. I don't know where I'd be without the support from all of you.

May you all be richly blessed with good, great, healthy days ahead :)

Bebe

I'm thankful too. I went through this alone for years before I knew what I had. I still can't believe there are other people out there dealing with the exact same problems. The support and sharing of information have been wonderful, but I think just knowing that I'm not alone has been the biggest help to me emotionally. (not that I want others to suffer - you know what I mean). :)

Thank you to all of you from me too! I've been here for over 10 years now and immediately felt better emotionally knowing that I wasn't alone anymore. Meeting so many compassonate, caring, understanding and supportive people made my life so much better. And the things I learned here!!!! My doc ANS often tells me I know more than he does (though I'm not sure whether I like that or not :lol: ). Honestly my life would have been so much more difficult without you all and I'm very sure that I wouldn't have been where I am now healthwise. Not cured but no longer bedbound which my docs (both cardio and ANS) hadn't expected anymore, Ha!!!

DINET is being read all over the world and I feel really really proud to be a member and volunteer!!!