Healthy Foods And Drinks

Achilles2323

Yes, I have heard that as well. Lucky for me, I like mine dark!!! however, it may have something to do with the caffeine that makes me feel a little better here and there. or the feel good chemicals in it makes me happy for a minute and i forget i feel like garbage. Caffeine is hit or miss for me, sometimes it pushes my HR too high.

Banana is one for me. I eat one almost everyday. I don't know that it really helps me feel better but It just seems to be the only thing I can stomach sometimes when I am dealing with the sick/nauseous feeling. I most often have that in the middle of the night, early morning. However, if I have it when I wake up it will often be evening before it goes away. I have no idea why!

Also, I have had really good results with Gatorade. My doctor just told me back in December to start drinking Gatorade and It blew my mind the first few times I did drink it. I noticed marked improvement. I have pretty much drank a 20 oz. Gatorade first thing in the AM everyday since.

I find that I've become very sensitive to chemicals. So I like to eat organic prunes, apples, bananas and yogurt with blueberries and flax for some omega-3. I find that when I eat foods with additives my symptoms get worse. Soy was a big no for me. Oh and I used to eat dark chocolate until I realized it was affecting my heart rate more. I don't mind though because it's all delicious.

I'm on the wahls/paleo diet. If I try to eat toxic foods I feel sick.

Dr oz had a show on his yesterday. The author of the book "clean" was on.

Dr teri wahls has several videos out on this. Her ted video, imho, is her best.

Imho, it's really just a matter of eating cleaner / bioavailable food because once a person's body becomes

damaged with a chronic illness we can't handle all those toxins.

Tc .. D

Ps. imho, I'd beware of caffeine. It may make you feel better at first but it is a drug and has consequences.

If you google how caffeine works you'll see what all it does.

DD had been and off a gluten free diet for several years. She finally took it seriously this summer and then was asked to go OFF of it for 2 weeks prior to an endoscopy. She felt horrible. Tired, nauseous, brain fog to the extreme. As soon as the procedure was done, she went gluten free and felt better. Not cured but better. I think it was an eye opener for her. She is faithful following it.