Tingling Face

Allotmenteer

yeah my face is tingling all the time now. Tongue and lips too and throat. Feels strange like I have hairs in my mouth the whole time especially when I exert my muscles in my face at all like eating. Interesting feeling eating with a tingling tongue. Going to the same doctor as you btw allotmenteer. Wonder what he'll make of two people complaining of tingling faces in a row.

I had that when I was pregnant. When I got IV fluids with potassium it helped a little bit. they never figured it out though. let us know if you can find a cause for it.

Probably excessive sympathetic vasoconstriction in my case or poor blood flow due to something else. Everything's going numb and cold recently and I have lots of sensation loss all over.

One of the very first symptoms of the dysautonomia I ever experienced was a numbness and tingling sensation in the left side of my face - at first, it was a little annoying and caused me to "brush" away the "bugs" on my face. It became much more annoying over many weeks - I thought it was Bells Palsy but, no facial droop. My doctor at that time could not figure it out - seemed to involve certain cranial nerves due to the pattern of tingling and numbness. Now, 20 years later, I recognize it as part of the dysautonomia. I have Raynaud's associated with the dysautonomia and the facial tingling/numbness is back and almost never goes away now. I guess it is something I have to live with. I would definitely have your MD rule out any other pathology but, there is a real possibility it is part of the autonomic dysfunction.

right sided facial tingling. Comes and goes with ear pain. Hydrocortisone helped. I'm off HC now but I stay on advil (2 in am and 2 in pm) just to help with my perceived inflammation. Turns out I have I have some complement issues which show inflammation. So I think staying with the advil was a good thing. Guessing game