One Of The Only Times I Was Glad To (Almost) Pass Out

Libby

It happened while I was emptying the dishwasher, which I totally called months ago, but more importantly it happened in front of my mother.

She's never really understood, or tried to understand, what POTS is like. How it's limiting. I can't tell you how many times she's screamed at me over the dishwasher, me not emptying it immediately. I've told her that standing in one place for that long can be difficult, she didn't care.

Now at least there's some 'proof' behind what I've been telling her.

I haven't been this happy to nearly pass out since my TTT :lol:

I'm sorry that happened and I so know how you feel. My family is like that too a lot of the time. It's so frustrating. :(

^ word.

It's frustrating that certain diseases/illnesses get such great PR, while others get an article, usually uninformed, in a random newspaper twice a year. Not that I don't think that diseases like breast cancer deserve to be recognized/researched, but it'd be nice if we could find a way to share that wealth.

And thanks, everyone, for your understanding comments. My mom has been noticeably more aware of my POTS since the incident. I think something finally 'clicked'. Totally worth almost passing out, lol.