Bowser My Bearded Dragon

Monstrosity

That is so cool! I have always wanted a big bearded dragon. I think they are soo cute!! I love his name too. :)

Thanks! My beardies have been great pets. I've had 3 total. Bowser was my first then Squirt (RIP died of a Neurological issue, go figure just my luck), and Nitro was added late last year.

I'm not a big reptile fan but have always had animals growing up. When a buddy and I moved into a house back in 07 it felt weird not to have a pet. He has allergies to almost anything. I looked at Geckos and after finding out they were Night creatures I figured that wouldnt be good for my sleeping issues... So I found these guys and they are up when you are up. They are great with kids, love to be held and cuddle (cold blooded so they need your warmth), and have never bitten anyone!

Love these. I used to work for a vet who saw reptiles and I learned so much. They are great. Very cool animals and I admire owners who feed and house these guys properly because they really thrive! I don't have any because hubby isn't into it, but I would if I could.

Love these pictures...I love all kinds of animals...even let my sons bring an eastern scarlet snake in my house to take a picture years ago!! Great names, btw :)

Love these. I used to work for a vet who saw reptiles and I learned so much. They are great. Very cool animals and I admire owners who feed and house these guys properly because they really thrive! I don't have any because hubby isn't into it, but I would if I could.

They do require special care thats for sure. Ours are so spoiled that if they ever got away they would run back home due to they wouldnt get hand fed (fiance does this) nor would they have pillows or my bed to sleep in...

Love these pictures...I love all kinds of animals...even let my sons bring an eastern scarlet snake in my house to take a picture years ago!! Great names, btw :)

Your a brave woman! I'm terrified of snakes... I could never own something so moody either.

Wow! They are so cool! How big do they get and what do you feed them?

Wow! They are so cool! How big do they get and what do you feed them?

Thanks! They can get up to 2 feet long but that depends on the breed. Mine have all stayed around 18 inches or so and about half that is their tale. Food wise varies. Typically when they are babies you feed them crickets. As they mature you can stay with crickets, a variety of worms, and veggies. They are supposed to eat veggies all the time. You have to watch what veggies along with fruits you give them. You also must dust everything they eat with a calcium powder. They are very easily vitamin deprived since they arent in the deserts of Australia getting sun. Proper lighting is a must for them.

LOVE your pics~ WHAT kind of a camera do you use? Photography was a big love of mine ~ Bellamia ~

YOUR PICS really brighten up the site ; )

T H A N K S for sharing ~

Bellamia~

:)

i breed frilled dragons and sailfin dragons , since i am home alot i started breeding these guys. reptiles are great and help me pass my days when i am home . since i am home alot

www.alamocityagama.com :)

I checked out your site last night! How long have you been breeding?