Bowser My Bearded Dragon

Monstrosity

Believe it or not that picture of Windy in the snow, (she was moaning, looking up at me, "Pick me up mom, I'm stuck"), was in Huntsville, Alabama last year!! We do get light snow on occasion, but we had 8 inches!! Going out was a little rough, or should I say "Ruff"...lol

Love you dog and the sweater ~ Whoo Hoo you can do it now, Yeah ~ :) I'm proud of you ~

Issie, I've been married 30 years in August, but was married in Long Island, New York, where I was born and baptized!!

Bella...my son helped me try several new things, and I finally let the pictures go public on Flickr; that's what made the difference, but I still can't get them to show up here on the site. It keeps saying my post is too short?! Don't understand that at all. :rolleyes: Look, too, on "My Happy Place"; I have two pictures of my son, Heath and his new bride, Megan. They were actually pictured on the cover of the insert in the local Ruston newspaper in Louisiana where they were married!! Thanks ladies and gents :)

Thanks Issie...since I've been at home alot, I've been ordering pictures and photo books for family. I actually took the one where they are behind the altar with a small digital camera, and I am no photographer!! But I did crop it and used photo shop to get the best quality. I had a friend take many for me, which were even better, and of course, the one where she is leaning back was taken by the photographer in the reception hall where they were dancing!! There is one outside in the same pose, and I like it better!! It was a wonderful family gathering, and God was good to give me the energy I needed for the occasion after much prayer for them and myself. :)