Starting Inderal (Propandolol ) ?? Should I?

What's the dosage? I think the normal ones are pretty short acting. You have to have a dose of at least 60 mg ot get a long acting type.

I know when my doc started me several years ago on 10 mg 3x/day he said I could use or skip them at will as it was such a low dose.

Personally I'm a huge fan of propanalol. It's helped me a lot.

It didn't make me worse and I didn't have any side effects. Unfortunately it didn't make me any better either. :(

Inderal was one of the only medications I tolerated well and if ever have to be on a beta blocker again it would probably be this one. I was so sensitive to it that I literally broke it up and took 5mg, 10mg, 10mg, and then 5mg throughout the day. This is not a medication I would stop taking or take when needed because you will have rebound tachycardia! Eventually though I felt like it was making me too tired and my tachycardia is not as severe as it used to be. I think the key to this medication is finding the correct dosage that works for you so good luck!